About Me

https://voicethread.com/share/7109647/

I would like for my company to grow to become a top sales product like Burton. It is a dream of mine to create a company that is successful and build on the idea of a new beginning. The idea of making the company helps me strive to complete greater tasks in life. I am glad that i am taking this class because it can help me throughout this career path to create now designs and edit new promo videos. I can use my knowledge to help me become successful in my career.

UPDATE:

Stretch Goal: I would like to push to create the music I use in video edits for the future.

SMART Goal: By the end of the year I would like to create a composition that is enjoyable for more than just a couple measures. To achieve this, I want to use the strategy of making defined sections of the composition, changing things while not entirely changing the point behind the song.

One thought on “About Me

1. I would like for my company to grow to become a top sales product like Burton. It is a dream of mine to create a company that is successful and build on the idea of a new beginning. The idea of making the company helps me strive to complete greater tasks in life. I am glad that i am taking this class because it can help me throughout this career path to create now designs and edit new promo videos. I can use my knowledge to help me become successful in my career.
    Comments
    – Check your capitalizations
    – I felt like you were telling me something that you really enjoyed, and feel passionate about, great job, and great voice!
    – Tell us more about your company, like what is it exactly.
    – Make sure you talk in the 3rd person!